- This event has passed.
EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program: Update on Soil Re-Use in Massachusetts for Large Reclamation Projects (Interim Policy #COMM-15-01)
June 10, 2016 @ 7:30 am - 10:00 am
Thank you to our Sponsor:
This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment program will discuss the latest developments concerning the management of urban soils under current MassDEP guidance and policies. Paul Locke of the MassDEP will discuss the implementation of the new MassDEP Interim Policy on the Re-Use of Soil for Large Reclamation Projects. In addition there will be a discussion of the current state for soil reuse and recycling at MCP and/or redevelopment sites.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Edward P. Van Doren, P.E., LSP, Principal Environmental Engineer, CDM Smith
- David. G. Austin, LSP, LEP, PG, Technical Leader, AECOM
- Kevin Francis Gervais, Lighthouse Environmental Management LLC
- Paul Locke, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Carl Shapiro, LSP, President and CEO, Avidar Environmental Consulting & Engineering LLC
- Dan Walsh, LSP, Senior Project Manager/Environmental Engineer, W. L. French Excavating Corporation
Registration: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
EBC Member: $50*
*After 5:00 p.m. on June 8 and at the door, add $20.
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Online registration is now closed.
Walk-in registration is accepted at the door with a $20 late fee.