EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program: Update from U.S. EPA and MassDEP Brownfields Programs and Case Studies
This EBC Site Remediation and Redevelopment Program will feature speakers from U.S. EPA, Cooperstown Environmental LLC, and CDM Smith. Discussion topics will include, but not be limited to: Overview and updates to the U.S. EPA Brownfields Program, case studies associated with recent brownfields projects, and a PCB site remediation and redevelopment.
There will be ample time for open discussion and Q & A.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- David Austin, Environmental Scientist, AECOM
- Edward Van Doren, Principal Environmental Engineer, CDM Smith
- Joanne Fagan, Regional Brownfields Coordinator, Northeast Regional Office, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Kathleen G. Murphy, P.E., LSP, CDM Smith
- James T. Curtis, P.E., LSP, President, Cooperstown Environmental LLC
- Olaf Westphalen, PG, LSP, Environmental Consultant, Watermark
- Melina N. Ambrosino, Executive Vice President, Cherrytree Group, LLC
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through July 3||Through July 15||After July 15|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, July 15 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, July 16. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.