- Jonathan Kitchen, Chair, EBC Site Remediation & Redevelopment Committee; Principal, Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Programs and Priorities of the Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Paul Locke, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup, MassDEP
Briefing from the Deputy Regional Directors of the Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Mark Baldi, Deputy Regional Director, Central Regional Office
- Stephen Johnson, Deputy Regional Director, Northeast Regional Office
- Gerard Martin, Deputy Regional Director, Southeast Regional Office
- Eva Tor, Deputy Regional Director, Western Regional Office
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Jonathan Kitchen of Civil & Environmental Consultants, Inc.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If registration occurs ——–>,Through March 30,After March 30
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 30 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, April 2. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.