- This event has passed.
EBC Seminar: The Evolving Role of the Environmental, Health & Safety Manager
March 23, 2007 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This program will highlight a panel of managers from a cross section of Massachusetts companies that have varying levels of responsibility for environment, health and safety within their organizations. Learn firsthand from these managers about how their roles are evolving and how their EHS programs deal with issues that include: regulatory compliance and beyond, Environmental Management Systems (EMS), integration of safety and environmental, business continuity planning, facility planning, energy management, environmental management information systems (EMIS), business integration, performance measurement, outsourcing and more.
Environmental Business Council
Associated Industries of Massachusetts
National Association of Environmental Management
EHS Panel Members: see Agenda (DOC)
Some of the points to be addressed by the panelists include a discussion of:
- Their company and their current job responsibilities
- Key priorities for the short and long term
- How major changes have and will impact job responsibilities
- Business tools used (systems, reports, lists)
- How specific tasks are accomplished (self, staff, operations, contractors)
- Future opportunities that they see for themselves
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.