- This event has passed.
EBC Seminar: Financing Clean Energy Projects under the Reinvestment Act of 2009
June 11, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
CLICK HERE FOR POWERPOINT PRESENTATIONS
Previous briefings have covered the ARRA provisions, but this event applies them in a framework for project developers, industry and public agency partners to optimize the opportunities for success in the new financing landscape. Enacted in February this year, many stimulus provisions are just being implemented now. This forum will provide a very practical update on those measures focused on clean energy and environmental infrastructure projects targeted within ARRA with a regional focus on New England. Investors will offer their perspective on the key elements for deals getting done in the new landscape.
This program will be interactive as well as informative with senior experts from New England that carry substantial experience in the clean energy domain with direct involvement on projects utilizing ARRA provisions. Several state energy and environmental agency officials will participate in the roundtable segment to offer the latest perspective on implementation of the federal grants, loan guarantees, tax provisions and state energy programs put forward in the Reinvestment Act of 2009.
Speakers and Panelists include:
- Dr. Daniel Hullah, RockPort Capital
- Recep Kendircioglu, John Hancock Financial Services
- Walter Howes, Verdigris Capital
- William Hewitt, Pierce Atwood
- Judy Chang, The Brattle Group
- Joseph Bator, Eastern Bank
- Forrest David Milder, Nixon Peabody
- John Gulliver, Pierce Atwood Energy Practice
- Elizabeth Karter, Industrial Symbiosis Partners, L. P.
- Andrew Paterson, CMCP/Verdigris Capital
- Daniel Hullah, Rockport Capital
- John Moskal, U.S. EPA Region 1
- Vivek Mohta, Mass Department of Energy Resources
- Frank Graves, The Brattle Group
- David Siever, Capital Technology, Inc.
Who Should Attend:
- Engineering firms
- Energy sector vendors
- State agencies
Registration and continental breakfast: 7:30 am
Program: 8:00 am – noon