EBC New Hampshire Chapter Program: Sea Level Rise and Implications for New England Coastal Communities
Join the EBC New Hampshire Chapter and EBC Climate Change and Air Committee for a fascinating state of the art discussion on Sea Level Rise and Implications for New England Coastal Communities. This will include an overview and perspective on sea level rise projections from an expert at the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers; an ecological perspective on impacts from sea level rise to the NH seacoast; and multi-source flood risk and mitigation planning for climate change, Manchester By the Sea, MA.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Duncan Mellor. P.E., Principal Coastal Engineer, Tighe & Bond
- Gabrielle Belfit, Senior Environmental Scientist, Tighe & Bond
- Kevin Knuuti, P.E. D.CE., Technical Director, Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory, U.S. Army Corps of Engineers
- Jennie Moonan, P.E., Project Engineer, Tighe & Bond
- Rachel Stevens, Stewardship Coordinator and Wildlife Ecologist, Great Bay National Estuarine Research Reserve
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.