EBC RI Chapter Program: Corporate Environmental, Health & Safety Management in Today’s Changing World
This EBC program will present insights directly from EHS Managers regarding the ever changing role of EHS within their organizations. The program will commence with each EHS Manager discussing how their roles have evolved over the past five years and how they strive to reduce business risk and increase profitability by implementing good EHS business practices. A panel discussion will follow where example topics include leveraging technology to manage EHS information, promoting environmental stewardship, and increasing energy efficiency. The audience will be engaged by being able to ask questions of the guest speakers throughout the program.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Alicia Kabir, Partner, ERM
- Chris Rein, Vice President, ESS Group, Inc.
- Tom Graham, Director, EHS, Aspen Aerogels
- Dorothy Mattiello, Vice President of Human Resources, Hope Global, Engineered Textile Solutions
- James McCaughey, P.E., BCEE, Environmental, Safety and Technical Assistance Program Manager, Narragansett Bay Commission
- Scott Ray, CSP, Founder, Premier Safety Partners