- This event has passed.
EBC RI Chapter: Energy Programs and Projects in Rhode Island
April 3, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
The federal stimulus program, which has allocated millions of dollars to Rhode Island energy projects, will be discussed as well as the Regional Green House Gas Initiative (RGGI) funds and the Rhode Island Renewable Energy Fund. Finally, presentations will review and update several of the ongoing energy projects in Rhode Island.
- Federal Stimulus and Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative Funds, Andrew C. Dzykewicz, Commissioner, RI Office of Energy Resources
- Rhode Island Renewable Energy Fund, Julian Dash, Director of the Renewable Energy Fund, Rhode Island Economic Development Corporation
Rhode Island Energy Projects:
- Energy Efficiency Programs ? National Grid
- Johnston Biomass Facility – Jefferson Renewables
- Johnston Landfill Gas Recovery Program
- RI Transmission Upgrades ? National Grid
- Wind Turbine Installation Portsmouth
- 300 MW Combined Cycle Generating Plant – Tiverton Power
AGENDA- More Details