- Cynthia Baumann, P.E., BCEE, CFM, Principal, CDM Smith
State of Stormwater in New England
- Thelma Murphy, Chief, Stormwater and Construction Permits Section, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Water Quality in Rhode Island
- Elizabeth Scott, Deputy Chief, Surface Water Protection, Office of Water Resources, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Managament
2018 RI Multi Sector General Permit (MSGP) Reissuance Update
- Margarita Chatterton, Senior Sanitary Engineer, Office of Water Resources, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Joseph Haberek, P.E., Supervising Sanitary Engineer, Office of Water Resources, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
RI Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System (MS4) General Permit Initiatives
- Jennifer Stout, Senior Sanitary Engineer, Office of Water Resources, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
RI Stormwater Design and Installation Standards Manual and RI Construction General Permit Reissuance Update
- Eric Beck, P.E., Chief of Groundwater and Freshwater Wetlands, Office of Water Resources, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Climate Change in New England
- David Vallee, Hydrologist-in-Charge, National Weather Service
Coastal Green and Resilient Infrastructure Project in RI
- Pam Rubinoff, Associate Coastal Manager, Coastal Resilience Extension Specialist, Coastal Resource Center, University of Rhode Island
Following the Speaker Presentations will be a Panel Discussion moderated by Cindy Baumann of CDM Smith.
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If registration occurs ——–>,Through April 30,After April 30
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 30 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 1. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.