- Elizabeth Denly, ASQ CMQ/OE, Quality Assurance & Chemistry Systems Director, TRC
Health Risk Assessment Perspectives on PCBs in Building Materials and Indoor Air
- Stephen Zemba, Project Director, Sanborn, Head & Associates
Appropriate Use of PCB Aroclor, PCB Homolog, and PCB Congener Analyses
- Jim Occhialini, Vice President, Alpha Analytical
The PCB Issue – 101
- David Sullivan, Senior Consultant & National Safety Director, TRC
Remediation Lessons Learned
- Ross Hartman, Executive Vice President, Strategic Environmental Services, Inc.
Comparison of Passive and Active Air Sampling (PAAS) Methods for PCBs – A Pilot Study in New York City Schools
- Gary Hunt, Vice President & Principal Scientist, TRC
Following the speaker presentations will be a panel discussion moderated by Liz Denly of TRC.Program Details
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.