Thank you to our Sponsor:
Thank you to our Collaborating Organization:
This EBC Rhode Island Program will feature the Office Chiefs in the Bureau of Environmental Protection at the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management (RIDEM). Each Office Chief will provide an update on their respective programs and priorities. With much of the RIDEM decision-making taking place at the Office Chief’s level, this program will provide a unique opportunity to interact with the leadership of RIDEM.
Join us for an informative and lively conversation with the key RIDEM decision makers as they discuss ongoing and future programs. View the Attendee List
Program Chair & Moderator:
- Rick Mandile, Chair, EBC Rhode Island Chapter; Principal, SAGE Environmental
Welcome to the RI DEM & Organization Overview
- Terry Gray, Associate Director, Bureau of Environmental Protection, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
Update from the RI DEM Leadership
- Jim Ball, Chief, Office of Emergency Response
- Eric Beck, Chief, Office of Groundwater and Freshwater Wetlands
- Dave Chopy, Chief, Office of Compliance & Inspection
- Ron Gagnon, Chief, Office of Customer & Technical Assistance
- Alicia Good, Assistant Director, Water Resources
- Laurie Grandchamp, Chief, Office of Air Resources
- Leo Hellested, Chief, Office of Waste Management
- Angelo Liberti, Chief, Office of Surface Water Protection
Following the speaker presentations will be a panel discussion featuring the RI DEM Leadership.
Registration, Networking: 1:00 p.m. – 1:30 p.m.
Program: 1:30 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Before October 6||After October 6|
For EBC, RISEP, and ACEC-RI Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Online registration is closed.
Walk-in registration is accepted at the door. Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, October 6 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, October 9.