With presentations from industry experts, this EBC Rhode Island Chapter program will focus on Hazardous Building Materials requiring special handling and disposal procedures. Highlights will include identifying stakeholder needs, developing a survey protocol, regulatory requirements, and a case study review. A focus on management in place and removal/disposal options will also be part of the program. View the Attendee List
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Frank Ricciardi, P.E., LSP, Chair, EBC PCB/TSCA Subcommittee; Vice President, Weston & Sampson
- Jason Barroso, Industrial Account Manager, Waste Management
- Ross Hartman, Executive Vice President, Strategic Environmental Services, Inc.
- Craig Miner, LEED AP, Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Paul Uzgiris, P.E., Team Leader, Weston & Sampson
Presentations are posted to the Presentations section of the EBC website. Presentations are not available for download.