EBC Rhode Island Chapter Program: Incorporating Social Media into Your Marketing Plan – An Introduction to Connecting, Tweeting, Friending and Blogging
Social media has become an instrumental marketing tool to professionals in every business sector and is changing the way that businesses talk about their work and their products. This EBC Rhode Island Chapter program will take a look at how Rhode Island businesses, including those in the environmental arena, are integrating social media into their marketing mix. Speakers will address the reasons for incorporating social media into a marketing plan, discuss issues surrounding the development of corporate social media policies and offer tips for creating personal social media marketing plans. Speakers will also discuss the leading social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook, as well as blogging.
Partner, Adler Pollock & Sheehan
- Nicole Benjamin, Esq., Adler Pollock & Sheehan, P.C.
- Jamie Haslett, Marketing Program Manager, ESS Group, Inc.
- Nancy Jean, Senior Media Relations Officer, Social Media, Lifespan Marketing & Communications
- Brian Lamoureux, Esq., Pannone, Lopes, Devereaux & West, LLC
- Jamie Palmer, President, Outlier Marketing, LLC
- Gregg Perry, The Perry Group