View the Attendee List
This EBC Rhode Island Chapter program will present insights directly from EHS Managers regarding their evolving role within their organizations. The presenters will discuss how their roles and responsibilities have changed, how EHS is viewed within their organization, and what it means to be an EHS leader in today’s market. The program will commence with each EHS Manager providing individual presentations, followed by a panel discussion where attendees will be encouraged to ask questions about EHS Manager trends and observations.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Alicia Kabir, Partner, ERM
- Ethan Gyles, Senior Project Manager, ERM
- Kevin Bartlett, Manager, Environmental, Health and Safety, Raytheon Integrated Defense Systems
- Crista Bozogan, CPEA, REM, Senior Project Manager, ERM
- Tim Collins, Manager, Environmental, Health and Safety, Teknor Apex Company
Final Agenda – Rhode Island Chapter Program – Corporate EHS Management in Todays Changing World