- This event has passed.
EBC Renewable Energy Program: Wind Turbine Noise and Health Impacts – Report of the Massachusetts Expert Panel
April 25, 2012 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
- Stephen B. Barrett, Director of Clean Energy, HMMH
- Juliet Browne, Partner, Verrill Dana LLP
- Alicia Barton McDevitt, Deputy Commissioner, MassDEP
- Wendy Heiger-Bernays, Associate Professor of Environmental Health, MA DEP and Boston University School of Public Health
- Chair, Lexington Board of Health
- Member of the Expert Panel
- James Cassida, Principal Ecologist and Regulatory Specialist, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Dr. Robert McCunney, Research Scientist and Lecturer, Massachusetts General Hospital
Parking: There is no parking in the CDM Smith parking garage. On street parking is available in the area but is restricted to two hours. Area parking garages include: Standard Parking at 800 Technology Square, Cambridge (5 minute walk to CDM Smith) and Pilgrim Parking at 301 Binney Street, Cambridge (10 minute walk to CDM Smith) as well as others.
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m.
Program: 8:00 – 10:30 a.m.
The electricity for this EBC event has been matched with 100% local wind power through New England Wind, a program of Mass Energy Consumers Alliance. You can green your electricity too! Visit www.massenergy.org.