- This event has passed.
EBC Regional DEP Program Series: DEP Commissioner Burt and Central Regional Office Leadership
May 22, 2009 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
This EBC program is the first of a four-part series that has been set up to provide attendees with the opportunity to hear firsthand about the top priorities of the DEP from DEP Commissioner Laurie Burt. With much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, attendees will also have the opportunity to hear from the decision makers in the DEP Central Regional Office. Plan to attend this EBC morning program to learn about key DEP issues, priorities and challenges facing the agency that can impact your company’s operations.
- Environmental Business Council
- Central Massachusetts Business Environmental Network (CMBEN)
- Society for Women Environmental Professionals
Laurie Burt, Commissioner
Department of Environmental Protection
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Martin Suuberg, Central Office Regional Director
- Michael Maher, Acting Deputy Regional Director – Bureau Waste Prevention
Paul Anderson, Deputy Regional Director – Bureau Resource Protection
Mary Gardner, Deputy Regional Director – Bureau Waste Site Cleanup
Regional Office of Department of Energy Resources – Speaker TBA