View the Attendee List
Back by popular demand, The Evolving Role of the EHS Manager is the first in a series of four programs which will highlight a panel of EHS Managers from a cross section of companies and institutions from New England states, including Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, and New Hampshire. The EHS Managers will share how their role has gone beyond managing EHS compliance and has evolved into other areas including remediation, climate change, business continuity, facility planning, energy efficiency, performance metrics, sustainability, and more. The role of an EHS Manager has become fully integrated into a company’s business management structure. This first program, which will feature Massachusetts companies and institutions, will help you better understand what EHS Managers have on their plate and what they may be looking for in terms of assistance or support at their facilities.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Lucille C. Servidio, Senior Vice President, Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc.
- Dr. Wayne Bates, Vice President of Technical Services, Capaccio Environmental Engineering, Inc.
Speakers and Panelists
- Dan Noberini, Director of HSE and Business Continuity, Novartis Institutes of BioMedical Research
- Kristine Lesso, CSP, Senior Director EHS, Jabil
- Zehra Schneider Graham, CHMM, REM, Deputy Director EHS, UMass Boston
- Johanna C. Jobin, Head of Corporate Responsibility & Community Affairs, Corporate Responsibility, EMD Millipore