View the Attendee List
This program is the fifth in an EBC program series of five meetings being held in conjunction with the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. These meetings provide EBC members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices and the headquarters office in Boston.
This fifth program will highlight the leadership of the MassDEP Boston Headquarters Office. Presentations will be made by the deputy and assistant commissioners as well as by Commissioner Suuberg.
The schedule for the EBC series of Mass DEP Regional Meetings:
- Marty Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- David Young, Vice President, CDM Smith
Panel of DEP Headquarters Leadership
- Beth Card, Deputy Commissioner, Policy and Planning
- Ben Ericson, General Counsel
- Douglas Fine, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Water Resources
- Paul Locke, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Ann Lowery, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Planning & Evaluation
- Gary Moran, Deputy Commissioner, Operations & Env. Compliance
- Nancy Seidman, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Air & Waste
Final Agenda – Program Series – Meet the MassDEP Headquarters Leadership Team