View the Attendee List
This program is the fourth in an EBC program series of meetings being held in conjunction with the regional offices of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. These meetings provide EBC members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP, and learn first-hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration. And, with much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program also provides an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices.
This fourth program will highlight the leadership of the MassDEP Western Regional Office with Michael Gorski, Western Regional Director, and his leadership team.
The schedule for the EBC series of Mass DEP Regional Meetings:
- Marty Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Fran Hoey, Vice President, Tighe & Bond
Panelists of Regional DEP Staff
- Michael Gorski, Regional Director
- Brian Harrington, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Eva Tor, P.E., Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Catherine Skiba, Acting Service Center Manager
Final Agenda – EBC Program Series with MassDEP Regional Offices: Commissioner Marty Suuberg and the Western Region Leadership