Thank you to our Silver Sponsors:
Thank you to our collaborating organization:
Society of Women Environmental Professionals – Massachusetts Chapter
View the attendee list.
This program is the second in an EBC program series of four meetings to be held in conjunction with the four regional offices of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. These meetings will provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP and learn first hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration. And, with much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program will also provide an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices. This second meeting will feature the leadership of the Southeast Region and focus on the important issues and priorities of the southeast Massachusetts.
For more on the first meeting in this series (with the Central Region Leadership) please visit this webpage.
- Marty Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Thomas A. Mackie, Vice Chair- Membership, EBC Board of Directors; Managing Shareholder, Mackie Shea P.C.
- Millie Garcia-Serrano, Acting Regional Director, Southeast Region
- Gerard Martin, Acting Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Maria Pinaud, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- David Johnston, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Jennifer Viveiros, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Administrative Services