View the Attendee List
This program is the third in an EBC program series of four meetings being held in conjunction with the four regional offices of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. These meetings provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP, and learn first-hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration. And, with much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program also provides an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices.
This third program will highlight the leadership of the MassDEP Northeast Regional Office, including the Regional Director Eric Worrall.
The schedule for the EBC series of Mass DEP Regional Meetings:
- Marty Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Michael Scipione, President, Weston & Sampson
Panelists of Regional DEP Staff
- Eric Worrall, Regional Director
- Rachel Freed, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Susan Ruch, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- Stephen Johnson, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- John Fitzgerald, Regional Engineer
- John Viola, Deputy Regional Director, Operations and Customer Service
Final Agenda – DEP Program Series – Commissioner Suuberg and the DEP Northeast Regional Office Leadership