- This event has passed.
EBC Program Series with MassDEP Regional Offices: Commissioner Marty Suuberg and the Central Region Leadership
May 19, 2015 @ 7:30 am - 10:30 am
Environmental Business Council
Central Massachusetts Business Environmental Network
This program is the first in an EBC program series of four meetings to be held in conjunction with the four regional offices of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection. These meetings will provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP and learn first hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration. And, with much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program will also provide an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices. This first meeting will feature the leadership of the Central Region and focus on the important issues and priorities of the central Massachusetts. View the Attendee List
The second meeting in this series will take place on July 14, 2015 in conjunction with the MassDEP Southeastern Regional Office.
- Marty Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Robert D. Cox, Jr., Partner, Bowditch & Dewey
- Lee Dillard Adams, Regional Director, Central Region Office
Mary Gardner, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- John Kronopolus, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- Marielle Stone, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Andrea Briggs, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Administrative Services