Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
This program is the third in an EBC program series of five meetings to be held in conjunction with the four regional offices and the headquarters of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). These meetings will provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices as well as the leadership at the DEP headquarters in Boston. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP, and learn first hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration in 2017 and beyond. With much of the DEP decision making taking place at the regional level, this program will also provide an opportunity to showcase the leadership of each of the four DEP regional offices.
This third meeting will feature the leadership of the Northeast Region and focus on the important issues and priorities of northeast Massachusetts.
Following is the schedule and meeting locations for the EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership:
- September 8, 2017 – Central Region, Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Worcester
- October 3, 2017 – Southeast Region, Location: Brown & Caldwell, Taunton
- October 25, 2017 – Northeast Region, Location: McLane Middleton, Woburn
- November 8, 2017 – Western Region, Location: Tighe & Bond, Westfield
- January 9, 2018 – Boston Headquarters, Location: CDM Smith, Boston
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Keynote Address: Review of MassDEP Priorities:
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Michael J. Scipione, Member, EBC Board of Directors; President, Weston & Sampson Engineers
Update from the MassDEP Northeast Region Leadership Team:
- Rachel Freed, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Water Resources
- Stephen Johnson, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Susan Ruch, Deputy Regional Director, Bureau of Air and Waste
- John Viola, Deputy Regional Director, Operations and Customer Service
- Eric Worrall, Regional Director, Northeast Region
The available presentations from the EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership Commissioner Suuberg and the Northeast Region Leadership Team completed on October 23, 2019, can be viewed below.