- This event has passed.
EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership: Commissioner Suuberg and the Headquarters Leadership Team
January 12, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 12:15 pm
*Please note NEW LOCATION at One International Place, Boston*
Thank you to our collaborating organizations:
- Society of Women Environmental Professionals – Massachusetts Chapter
- Solid Waste Association of North America – Southern New England Chapter
Thank you to our Sponsor
This program is the fifth in an EBC program series of five meetings to be held in conjunction with the four regional offices and the headquarters of the Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection (DEP). These meetings will provide EBC members and future members from throughout Massachusetts with the opportunity to hear from the Commissioner of the DEP and from the leadership of each of the four regional offices as well as the leadership at the DEP headquarters in Boston. Plan to attend and hear from Marty Suuberg, Commissioner of MassDEP, and learn first hand about his top environmental priorities for the department and the new administration in 2017 and beyond.
This fifth program highlights the leadership of the MassDEP Boston Headquarters Office. Presentations will be made by the deputy and assistant commissioners as well as by Commissioner Suuberg.
View the Attendee List
Following is the schedule and meeting locations for the EBC Program Series with MassDEP Leadership:
- September 9, 2016 – Central Region, Location: Bowditch & Dewey, Worcester
- October 4, 2016 – Southeast Region, Location: Brown & Caldwell, Taunton
- October 25, 2016 – Northeast Region, Location: McLane Middleton, Woburn
- November 9, 2016 – Western Region, Location: Tighe & Bond, Westfield
- January 12, 2017 – Boston Headquarters, Location: CDM Smith, Boston
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Protection, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Speakers – MassDEP Headquarters Leadership Team
- Beth Card, Deputy Commissioner, Policy and Planning
- Gary Moran, Deputy Commissioner, Operations & Env. Compliance
- Ann Lowery, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Planning & Evaluation
- Douglas Fine, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Water Resources
- Paul Locke, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Waste Site Cleanup
- Ben Ericson, General Counsel
- David Young, Vice President, CDM Smith