This EBC PCB Program will discuss Hazardous Building Materials requiring special handling and disposal procedures. Highlights will include identifying stakeholder needs, developing a survey protocol, regulatory requirements, and a case study review. A focus on management in place and removal / disposal options will also be part of the program.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Alan Delaney, Director of Engineering, MassDevelopment
- Thomas Guerette, Demolition Division Manager, S & R Corporation
- Ross Hartman, Co-Owner/Executive Vice President, Strategic Environmental Services
- Michael McCaffrey, Principal, American Environmental Consultants
- Craig Miner, LEED AP, Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Steven Ploof, Principal, S&R Corporation
- Paul Uzgiris, P.E., Team Leader, Weston & Sampson
- Jonathan Wagman, Regional Sales Manager, Waste Management