- This event has passed.
EBC Program – Greening Transportation in Massachusetts
June 18, 2013 @ 7:30 am - 11:00 am
This EBC program will focus on MassDOT’s sustainability initiatives, with updates from MassDOT Planning, Highway, Aeronautics, and the MBTA. Secretary of Transportation, Mr. Richard A. Davey, will provide an overview of the State’s initiatives and goals. At this program you will learn about GreenDOT, a comprehensive environmental responsibility and sustainability initiative that will make MassDOT a national leader in "greening" the state transportation system. Following the MassDOT presentation, advocacy groups will provide their perspectives on the greening of the Massachusetts transportation system. In the concluding panel, we will explore the progress that has been made, and opportunities that lie ahead.
Senior Environmental Planner
Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc.
Richard A. Davey
Secretary and CEO
- Catherine Cagle, Manager of Sustainable Transportation, MassDOT
- Katie Riley Servis, Airport Planner / Environmental Analyst III, MassDOT Aeronautics Division
- Steven Miller, Environmental Section, EMS and Sustainability, MassDOT
- Seth Kaplan, Vice President for Policy and Climate Advocacy, Conservation Law Foundation
- Kate Bowditch, Director of Projects, Charles River Watershed Association
- Brenda Enos, Assistant Director, Capital Programs and Environmental Management, Massport
- Michael Lambert, Deputy Administrator & Assistant to the GM, MassDOT Rail & Transit / MBTA
Registration and Continental Breakfast: 7:30am – 8:00am
Program: 8:00am – 11:00am
EBC members: $120*
Government & Non-Profit Rate: $50
*After June 16th and at the door add $20.
Cancellations must be received by 5pm on June 16th for a refund.
No-shows will be charged.
Check out the EBC’s great sponsorship opportunities!
Subsidized Rates: Subsidized registrations are not accepted at the door.
Only 5 registrations available at each rate.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees who are currently unemployed, NOT self-employed.
Young Environmental Professional Rate: $25
For EBC Members only. Attendees who have worked in their field for less than 5 years.
The electricity for this EBC event has been matched with 100% local wind power through New England Wind, a program of Mass Energy Consumers Alliance. You can green your electricity too! Visit www.massenergy.org.