This EBC Professional Development webinar will build on the program focusing on the basics of project management (PM 101) held by EBC in March of 2019. Panelists will take a deeper diver into the topics previously covered in the PM 101 training and share their personal knowledge on how to effectively manage projects. No matter what type of project you are working on, the ability to communicate, budget, and manage tasks is essential to being successful. The webinar will provide insight on how to excel at these components of project management.
View the Attendee List
Final Agenda – Professional Development Webinar – Project Management 201
A robust panel discussion with the audience will conclude the webinar.
- Thomas Brigham, Senior Staff Professional, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
- Megan Murphy, Assistant Project Manager, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Victoria “Tori” Ward, Assistant Project Manager, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Project Management 201 – Key Elements of Successful Project Management
Project Management and Communication
- Neal Carey, Associate Principal, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Making Cents of Project Budgeting
- Jason Chrzanowski, LSP, Senior Professional, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.
Getting it Done – Task Management
- Shahen Huda, Project Engineer, Geosyntec Consultants, Inc.