Please join the EBC Emerging Contaminants Working Group and the EBC Ascending Professionals Committee for a fun, relaxing, and “competitive” afternoon program.
We will play Emerging Contaminants Jeopardy, with questions on a variety of topics, including PFAS, 1,4-dioxane, microplastics, and more. There will be networking, prizes, and you may even learn a thing or two!!
Prizes total $100 in gift cards per round!
EBC Ascending Professionals Representatives:
- Brian Drollette, Managing Scientist, Exponent
- Konrad Kulacki, Managing Scientist, Exponent
EBC Emerging Contaminants Representatives:
- Elizabeth Denly, Vice President, Quality Assurance & Chemistry Director, TRC
- Jane Huber, National Program Manager, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental, LLC
- Charles Neslund, Scientific Officer, Eurofins Lancaster Laboratories Environmental, LLC
- Frank Ricciardi, P.E., LSP, Vice President, EG&E Program Manager, Weston & Sampson, Inc.
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors
Please note that refunds are not available after June 16, 2021. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 4:00 p.m. on Wednesday, June 16.
Find out more about sponsoring EBC programs.