- Erik Rexford, Project Planner, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
Climate Change State Policy Update
- Kathleen Theoharides, Assistant Secretary of Climate Change, Executive Office of Energy & Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Update from the Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management
- Bruce Carlisle, Director, Massachusetts Office of Coastal Zone Management
Enhancing Resilience and Emergency Preparedness of Water Utilities through Improved Mapping
- Kristin Divris, Water Utility Resilience Program Coordinator, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
MassDEP Developing Land Subject to Coastal Storm Flowage Regulations
- Lealdon Langley, Division Director, Division of Wetlands & Waterways, Water Resources Programs, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
Panel Moderator: Erik Rexford, Epsilon Associates, Inc.
- Deirdre Buckley, MEPA Office
- Bruce Carlisle, CZM
- Kristin Divris, MassDEP
- Lealdon Langley, MassDEP
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Program: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
If registration occurs ——–>,Through May 22,After May 22
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Tuesday, May 22 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Wednesday, May 23. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.