This program is sponsored by:
Massachusetts and the rest of the New England Region continue to lead the nation in management of materials in the solid waste stream. Our region was the first in the nation to develop a robust construction and demolition materials recycling infrastructure. While the industry remains robust, strategic policy development for future economic growth here in New England along with markets for recovered materials remain a challenge. The Ninth Annual EBC Construction and Demolition Materials Regional Summit will update attendees on economic development forecasting for the greater Boston area, national and state trends within the industry, and regional developments in material markets.
Plan to attend the Summit and join industry leaders in this important discussion of the regional recycling and materials management infrastructure.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Ben Harvey, President, E. L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- Tony Wespiser, P.E., Managing Engineer, Brown and Caldwell
- Martin Suuberg, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Marty Jones, President & CEO, MassDevelopment
Speakers and Moderators
- Bob Atwood, P.E., LSP, President, Resource Controls
- Dan Costello, President, Costello Dismantling
- Michael Elliott, Asbeston/C&D Program Coordinator, MassDEP
- Jennifer Griffith, Project Manager, Northeast Waste Management Officials Association
- Ross Hartman, JM Environmental Corp.
- Ben Harvey, Executive Vice President, E.L. Harvey & Sons, Inc.
- Professor Walaa Mogawer, Ph.D., P.E., F. ASCE, Director, UMass Highway Sustainability Research Center
- David Murphy, P.E., Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Marc Richards, Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Rich Vile, Champion City Recovery
- Stephen Wenzel, Champion City Recovery