EBC NH Chapter / SWANA / NRRA / NWRA Solid Waste Program: Solid Waste Management in Northern New England – “Talking Trash”
This EBC New Hampshire Chapter / SWANA / NRRA / NWRA Solid Waste program will include presentations on the evolving state of solid waste management in northern New England, including existing and planned solid waste capacities, new and developing initiatives, market prices, and trends. This program will pull together all the major waste management players in northern New England and will draw on expertise from SWANA, NRRA, NWRA and EBC. Don’t miss this must attend program.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Vice President, Tighe & Bond
- Kevin Roche, General Manager, ecomaine
- Mike Durfor, Executive Director, NRRA
- Steve Changaris, Regional Manager, National Waste & Recycling Association
- Michael Wimsatt, Director of Waste Management Division, NHDES
- George Murray, Lebanon, NH DPW Director
- Duncan Watson, Assistant Public Works Director/Solid Waste Manager, Recycling Coordinator, DPW, City of Keene, NH
- Ken Nydam, Municipal Business Manager, Covanta Haverhill
- Karen Flanders, VP of Sustainability, Casella Waste