This EBC New Hampshire Chapter program will update attendees on the current status of RGGI across the ten-state region. For the NH Program, attendees will learn about the results of the RGGI-funded programs, quantitatively and qualitatively. Insights will be provided from the regulatory, financial, business, and consumer perspectives.
The panel discussion in the second half of the morning will involve an overview of three of the large statewide energy efficiency programs funded through RGGI proceeds (programs listed in agenda). In addition to learning about these innovative programs, attendees will hear about the experiences from NH business owners who participated in the programs.
- Tom Rooney, Technical Director, TRC Energy Services
- Jack Ruderman, Director, Sustainable Energy Division, New Hampshire Public Utility Commission
- Paul Hibbard, Vice President, The Analysis Group
- Cameron Wake, Ph.D., Carbon Solutions New England
- Matt Magnusson, Carbon Solutions New England
Moderator: Joanne Morin, Director, NH Office of Energy and Planning
- Jack Donovan, NH Business Finance Authority
- Joe Lajewski, Retail Merchants Association
- Tom Rooney, TRC Energy Services