- This event has passed.
EBC NH Chapter Program: Environmental, Health & Safety Management in Today’s Changing World
June 20, 2013 @ 7:30 am - 12:00 pm
This EBC program will highlight a panel of EHS managers from industry, consultants, and OSHA regulatory personnel to present examples of ways corporations are managing their EHS issues, provide case studies, and discuss EHS hot topics currently identified by OSHA. The program will include corrective action processes, strategies and new approaches to reduce risk in the workplace, OSHA’s current focus including NH, regional and national statistics, emphasis programs, and upcoming standards.
President, EnviroSense, Inc.
- Virginia Grace, Business Development, EnviroSense, Inc.
- John Lindberg, P.E., CIH, Senior EHS Consultant, EnviroSense, Inc.
- Andrew Palhof, Compliance Assistance Specialist, OSHA
- Matt Towne, RN, CSP, President, Northeast Safety Consulting
- Michelle Hamm, Manager, Environmental Services, Monadnock Paper Mill
- Wayne Treamer, CSP, Principal Safety and Health Specialist, BAE Systems