- This event has passed.
EBC NH Chapter Breakfast: NH Energy Programs – Renewable Energy, Climate Change and Energy Independence
November 6, 2008 @ 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
Last year New Hampshire Governor Lynch signed the Renewable Energy Act which establishes a renewable energy portfolio standard (RPS). In addition, Governor Lynch has joined the 25 x 25 Initiative, which calls for 25% of the energy used in the state to come from renewable resources by the year 2025.
In the state’s Climate Action Challenge, the NH DES has outlined the actions the state plans to take to reduce greenhouse gas emissions New Hampshire is also participating with other Northeast and Mid-Atlantic States, in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI), a model regional cap-and-trade program (rule) to reduce emissions of CO2 from power plants across the region.
- Programs of the NH Energy and Planning Office
- NH Climate Action Challenge Strategy
- NH Renewable Energy Act/Renewable Portfolio Standards(RPS)
- Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative (RGGI) for New Hampshire
- Renewable Energy Activities National Update
- Renewable Energy Projects in New Hampshire
William Smagula, Public Service of NH
Amy Ignatius, Director, NH Office of Energy and Planning
Chris Skoglund, Action Plan Coordinator, NH Department of Environmental Services
Jennifer Runyon, Managing Editor, RenewableEnergyWorld.com