The environmental consulting industry has spent a significant amount of time reviewing the issues with per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) in water. Water is not the only media of concern. This EBC New Hampshire webinar is intended to provide an overview of key technical and regulatory issues when PFAS are discovered in site soil. Speakers will discuss managing soil and related stormwater issues at private developments as well as at large-scale fill management programs. Additionally, case studies will be presented, and the latest soil remediation technologies will be reviewed.
A robust panel discussion with the audience will conclude the webinar.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (2.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsors
- Mike Dacey, Senior Associate, GeoInsight, Inc.
- Lauren Soos, Sales & Marketing Manager, TRS Group, Inc.
PFAS in Soil: Overview and Site Characterization
- Harrison Roakes, PE, Project Manager, Sanborn, Head & Associates, Inc.
PFAS: Site Development Considerations – from Due Diligence to Alteration of Terrain Permitting and Soil Management
- Nikki Delude Roy, P.G., Vice President / Senior Consultant, GeoInsight, Inc.
PFAS in Soil: A New Hampshire Regulatory Perspective
- Kate Emma Schlosser, P.E., Supervisor, Emerging Contaminants Section, Bureau of Hazardous Waste Remediation, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
The Impact of Scientific and Technical Developments on PFAS Law and Policy
- Jeffrey M. Karp, Senior Counsel, Sullivan & Worcester LLP
Perspectives on PFAS Soil Remediation – Careful What You Dig
- Nathan Hagelin, RG, LEP, BCES, Vice President, Director of Global Technical Expert Network, Wood
Webinar: 9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through February 26||After February 26|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after March 2, 2021. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 10:30 a.m. on Tuesday, March 2.
Find out more about sponsoring EBC programs.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees who are currently unemployed.