This EBC New Hampshire TSCA Program will include case studies and technical presentations addressing regulatory, laboratory, and site-specific challenges related to remediating PCB impacted soil and groundwater. Standard and risk-based site closures, assessment strategy, and closure confirmation strategies will be central themes and the program will conclude with open questions to a panel of experts.
Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Thank you to our GOLD Sponsor
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
- Michael Dacey, Senior Hydrogeologist, GeoInsight
- Steve Knollmeyer, Vice President, Technical Sales, Alpha Analytical
- Todd M. Bridgeo, PE, LSP, Senior Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Michael Martin, Project Manager, Tighe & Bond
- Timothy Snay, Principal | Vice President | Senior Scientist, Ransom Consulting, Inc.
- Susan Sylvester, President & Chief Financial Officer, Absolute Resources Associates, LLC
Registration, Continental Breakfast: 7:30 a.m. – 8:00 a.m.
Program: 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
Location: Google Map Location
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through March 6||After March 6|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Friday, March 6 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 3:00 p.m. on Monday, March 9. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.