EBC New Hampshire Webinar: State of Stormwater in New Hampshire – Part II: Stormwater Utilities, Infrastructure, CWA and Climate
Following the declaration of a state of emergency in several New England states, EBC will follow the guidance of state and federal leadership and, where possible, limit or eliminate in-person programming through May 15, 2020. If you have already registered for an event, EBC staff will contact you directly.
Please note: this program has been converted to webinar format.
This EBC New Hampshire webinar is the second in a two-part comprehensive series on the stormwater technical and regulatory climate in New Hampshire. The first program in the series, delivered on January 10, 2020, focused on the “State of Stormwater” from both a state and federal perspective, updating the business and regulated communities on technical changes to the water quality standards and the status of applicable permits.
This second program, now a webinar, will provide current information on the experience of municipal stormwater utilities in New Hampshire and provide information on funding for stormwater infrastructure. In addition, this webinar will address legal challenges facing the regulated community regarding Clean Water Act compliance. Finally, the webinar will provide information on the impact of climate change on stormwater management.
- Ronald A. Breton, PE, Senior Principal, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
Funding Stormwater Infrastructure In New Hampshire
- Deborah Loiselle, Stormwater Coordinator, Watershed Assistance Section / NPS Program, Watershed Management Bureau, Water Division, NH Department of Environmental Services
- Ben Sweeney, NOAA Coastal Management Fellow, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services & Piscataqua Region Estuaries Partnership
Establishing Stormwater Utilities
- David Cedarholm, City Engineer, City of Concord – Engineering Services Division
Perspectives from the Environmental Advocacy Community
- Tom Irwin, Vice President, Director, New Hampshire, Conservation Law Foundation
Climate Change Impacts on Stormwater Management in New Hampshire
- Thomas Ballestero, Director, Stormwater Center, University of New Hampshire
Webinar: 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through April 27||After April 27|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please contact EBC if you are interested in a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 8:45 a.m. on Wednesday, April 29.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.