This EBC New Hampshire Leadership Webinar will feature the leadership of the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (DES). Commissioner Robert Scott will give his perspective on critical environmental issues facing the state of New Hampshire. He will discuss agency budgets, new initiatives, programs, and major project developments, PFAS updates, and overall priorities for 2020 and beyond. Plan to participate and learn how NH state environmental agency programs will impact state, municipal, and private sector activities.
Following the formal presentation, Chip Crocetti of Sanborn, Head & Associates will moderate a discussion with Commissioner Scott and a panel of EBC leaders.
Thank you to our GOLD Sponsors
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
Thank you to our Bronze Sponsor
Update from the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Department of Environmental Services
State of New Hampshire
- Charles Crocetti, PhD, PG, Vice Chair, EBC New Hampshire Chapter; Senior Vice President, Sanborn Head & Associates
- Tom Burack, Esq., Shareholder, Sheehan Phinney Bass & Green PA
- Harrison Roakes, PE, Environmental Engineer, Sanborn Head & Associates
- Robert Scott, Commissioner, Department of Environmental Services. State of New Hampshire
- Sherrie Trefry, Director of Energy and Environmental Services, VHB
Webinar: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through July 13||After July 13|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after July 15, 2020. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 8:30 a.m. on Wednesday, July 15.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.