With presentations from industry experts, this EBC New Hampshire Chapter program will focus on Hazardous Building Materials requiring special handling and disposal procedures. Highlights will include identifying stakeholder needs, developing a survey protocol, regulatory requirements and a case study review. A focus on management in place and removal/disposal options will also be part of the program.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Jason Barroso, Industrial Account Manager, Waste Management
- Thomas Guerette, Demolition Division Manager, S & R Corporation
- Ross Hartman, Executive Vice President, Strategic Environmental Services
- Tod Kopyscinski, Laboratory Technical Director, Con-Test Analytical Laboratory
- Michael McCaffrey, Principal, American Environmental Consulting
- Craig Miner, LEED AP, Project Manager, Weston & Sampson
- Steven Ploof, Principal, S & R Corporation
To view the presentations, please visit the Presentations section of the EBC website. Presentations are not available for download.