Thank you to our Sponsor:
View the Attendee List
This EBC program will discuss Contaminants of Emerging Concern (CEC) that are increasingly being detected in groundwater, surface water, and drinking water. We will hear from scientists and engineers who will talk about an ever-increasing list of contaminants and the known and suspected risks they may pose. We will also invite state and federal officials who will discuss the regulatory programs and constraints that protect the public from these contaminants. Following the presentations, a panel discussion will be held to discuss the opportunities that are available to identify, quantify, and provide treatment for CEC.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
- Peter M. King, P.E., LSP, LEP, Associate, Geosyntec Consultants
- Muriel S. Robinette, PG, Senior Environmental Hydrogeologist / Senior Principal, TERRACON, Inc.
- Raymond Ball, PH.D., P.E., LSP, President and Principal Engineer, EnChem Engineering, Inc.
- Jerome J. Cura, Ph.D., Senior Scientist, Woods Hole Group
- Brandon Kernen, Drinking Water Source Protection Program, NH Department of Environmental Services
- Michael Marley, President and Co-Founder, XDD, LLC
- Ellen E. Moyer, Ph.D., P.E., Principal, Greenvironment, LLC
- Eric Nichols, P.E., Principal, Substrata LLC
Final Agenda – New Hampshire Chapter Program – Contaminants of Emerging Concern