- This event has passed.
EBC New Hampshire Chapter Breakfast Program: Corporate Sustainability – Developing and Communicating a Program
February 7, 2012 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
Companies of all sizes are feeling increased pressure from employees, customers, and the market to develop an effective corporate sustainability strategy and act in an environmentally responsible manner. However, a company looking to implement a sustainability program for the first time faces a number of challenges.
This EBC NH Program on Sustainability will focus on corporate sustainability issues and those questions of frequent concern to both small and large businesses. The program will address: What does a successful sustainability program look like and, How can I best communicate my firm’s sustainability programs.
- Dennis Sasseville, EMS-LA, CHMM, Senior Associate, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Alyson Genovese, Cause Solutions
- Parry Headrick, Senior Director, Communications
- Sharon Delaney, Vice President, Strategic Marketing & Client Services, Calypso Communications, LLC
- Herb Parkhurst, New Hampshire Ball Bearing – Astro Division
- Dennis Sasseville, Normandeau Associates, Inc.