EBC New Hampshire Ascending Professionals Program: Meet and Greet with the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
Balancing the regulatory landscape with stakeholder expectations for projects can often feel daunting. This EBC New Hampshire program will provide EBC members from throughout New Hampshire and the other New England states with the opportunity to learn directly from New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) Water Division staff, who will discuss Watershed Bureau and Water Quality Certification Program priorities and implementation strategies for 2019 and beyond.
Please join the EBC New Hampshire Ascending Professionals for a presentation and Q&A session.
Presentations are posted to the Presentations section of the EBC website.
- Adam Dumville, Associate, McLane Middleton
- Rachel Marden, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Gregg Comstock, Supervisor, Water Quality Planning Section, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Ted Diers, Administrator, Watershed Management Bureau, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Following the Speaker Presentations will be ample time for a Moderated Discussion.
NH DES Panelists:
- Gregg Comstock, Supervisor, Water Quality Planning Section
- Ted Diers, Administrator, Watershed Management Bureau
- Mariah Mitchell, Program Assistant, Lakes and Rivers
- Kirsten Nelson, Biologist
- Thomas Swenson, Assistant Program Coordinator
Jessica Buckingham Normandeau Associates Aquatic Taxonomist
Heidi Caprood Sanborn Head Project Manager
Garrett De Lotto Globalcycle, Inc. Account Manager
Adam Dumville McLane Middleton PA Associate
Lisa Ferrisi Normandeau Associates Environmental Scientist
Viggo Fish McLane Middleton Attorney
Kevin Garvey CDM Smith Project Manager
Jim Grorgantas Con-Test Analytical Account Manager
Ji Im CDM Smith Environmental Engineer
Peter King Geosyntec Consultants Principal Engineer
Elizabeth McKinley Davey Resource Group Project Manager
Tom O’Donovan Water Division, NH DES Director
Anthony Picone GZA Engineer II
Harrison Roakes Sanborn Head Project Manager
Nathan Sarapas Job Seeker Engineer in Training