EBC New Hampshire Ascending Professionals Program: Meet and Greet with the New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
Balancing the regulatory landscape with stakeholder expectations for projects can often feel daunting. This EBC New Hampshire program will provide EBC members from throughout New Hampshire and the other New England states with the opportunity to learn directly from New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services (NHDES) Water Division staff, who will discuss Watershed Bureau and Water Quality Certification Program priorities and implementation strategies for 2019 and beyond.
Please join the EBC New Hampshire Ascending Professionals for a presentation and Q&A session.
- Adam Dumville, Associate, McLane Middleton
- Rachel Marden, Marketing and Communications Coordinator, Normandeau Associates, Inc.
- Gregg Comstock, Supervisor, Water Quality Planning Section, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Ted Diers, Administrator, Watershed Management Bureau, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
Following the Speaker Presentations will be ample time for a Moderated Discussion.
NH DES Panelists:
- Gregg Comstock, Supervisor, Water Quality Planning Section
- Ted Diers, Administrator, Watershed Management Bureau
- Mariah Mitchell, Program Assistant, Lakes and Rivers
- Kirsten Nelson, Biologist
- Thomas Swenson, Assistant Program Coordinator
Registration, Appetizers: 5:30 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, April 29 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 12:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 30. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.