EBC Water Resources Leadership Webinar: US EPA and New England State Water and Wastewater Leadership
This webinar has been rescheduled from the original date of Friday, April 2. Please update your calendars.
This EBC Water Resources Leadership Conference will bring together the leadership of water programs for the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and each of the six New England states. This virtual water conference will provide an opportunity for the EPA and each state to review their respective water resources management plans, program priorities, and implementations strategies.
Included will be a discussion regarding the various ways the states are working together on regional water issues that include extreme weather events, drought, flooding, and other climate change related topics.
Speakers will cover their three to four water priorities for the year, including issues around:
- Drinking water
- Surface water and Ground water
A robust panel discussion with the audience will conclude the webinar.
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.5 training contact hours). Certificates are automatically provided via email link for registered attendees at the conclusion of the webinar.
Thank you to our GOLD Sponsor
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
- Andrea M. Braga, PE, CPESC, Principal Water Resources Engineer, Jacobs
- Robert Melvin, Partner, Robinson+Cole
Federal Programs – U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Ken Moraff, Water Division Director, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency – Region 1
- Graham Stevens, Chief, Bureau of Water Protection and Land Reuse, CT Department of Environmental and Energy Protection
- Angelo S. Liberti, PE, Administrator, Surface Water Protection, Office of Water Resources, Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Thomas E. O’Donovan, P.E., Director, Water Division, New Hampshire Department of Environmental Services
- Kathleen Baskin, Assistant Commissioner, Bureau of Water Resources, Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Pete LaFlamme, Director, Watershed Management Division, Vermont Department of Environmental Conservation
- Brian Kavanah, Director, Bureau of Water Quality, Maine Department of Environmental Protection
Webinar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through May 3||After May 3|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after May 5, 2021. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 10:30 a.m. on Thursday, May 5.
Find out more about sponsoring EBC programs.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees who are currently unemployed.