This EBC Leadership webinar will feature Kathleen Theoharides, Secretary of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs (EOEEA) for the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
For her keynote presentation, Secretary Theoharides will reflect on her accomplishments in office since being appointed Secretary by Governor Baker. She will also look forward and discuss her priorities for 2021 that reflect those issues that are important to the strategic environmental, energy, and climate goals of the Baker administration.
In her role as Secretary, Ms. Theoharides oversees the Commonwealth’s six environmental, natural resource, and energy regulatory agencies, including:
- Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Massachusetts Department of Environmental Protection
- Massachusetts Department of Conservation and Recreation
- Massachusetts Department of Agricultural Resources
- Massachusetts Department of Fish and Game
- Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities
She also serves as Chairman of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority and the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
Open Discussion: Following Secretary Theoharides’s presentation, Catherine Finneran, Chair of the Environmental Business Council and Vice President for Sustainability and Environmental Affairs with Eversource Energy will moderate an open discussion with the Secretary and the audience on issues of concern to the EBC membership and their clients.
Thank you to our Gold Sponsor
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
- Kathleen Theoharides, Secretary, Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs, Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- Catherine Finneran, Chair, EBC Board; Vice President, Sustainability and Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through January 18||After January 18|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please note that refunds are not available after January 20, 2021. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 4:30 p.m. on Wednesday, January 20.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.