Following the declaration of a state of emergency in several New England states, EBC will follow the guidance of state and federal leadership and, where possible, limit or eliminate in-person programming. If you have already registered for an event, EBC staff will contact you directly.
Please note: this program has been converted to webinar format.
This EBC Rhode Island Leadership webinar will feature the environment, energy and climate leadership in Rhode Island.
Featured speakers include the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management Director Janet Coit and Deputy Director Terry Gray, Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources Acting Commissioner Nicholas Ucci, and Rhode Island’s Chief Resiliency Officer, Shaun O’Rourke.
Issues to be discussed include:
- Climate Change Preparedness and Resiliency & Adaptation
- Stormwater Management
- Energy Efficiency & Renewables
- Natural Gas Pipeline Expansions
- Solid Waste Management
- Urban Soils
- Organics Management
- Power Sector Transformation
- Dredging and Ports & Harbors
- Site Remediation and Brownfields
Thank you to our Silver Sponsors
- Alan Shoer, Partner, Adler Pollock & Sheehan, P.C.
Update from the Rhode Island Department of Environmental Management
- Janet Coit, Director, Department of Environmental Management, State of Rhode Island
Update on Rhode Island’s Adaptation and Resiliency Programs
- Shaun O’Rourke, Chief Resiliency Officer, State of Rhode Island
Update from the Rhode Island Office of Energy Resources
- Nicholas Ucci, Acting Commissioner, Office of Energy Resources, State of Rhode Island
- Alan Shoer, Adler Pollock & Sheehan, P.C.
- Janet Coit, RI DEM
- Terry Gray, RI DEM
- Shaun O’Rourke, RI Chief Resiliency Officer
- Nicholas Ucci, RI OER
Webinar: 9:15 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
|If registration occurs ——–>||Through April 23||After April 23|
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Please contact EBC if you are interested in a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this webinar will close at 8:45 a.m. on Monday, April 27.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.