- This event has passed.
EBC Leadership Program: Infrastructure and Environmental Developments at the MWRA with Keynote Speaker Fred Laskey
November 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - October 5, 2022 @ 1:45 am EST
This EBC Leadership Program will feature guest speaker Fred Laskey, Executive Director of the Massachusetts Water Resources Authority (MWRA). His presentation will provide updates on program and project priorities and implementation strategies of the MWRA.
Activities to be highlighted include:
- Planned water and wastewater systems improvements
- MWRA approach to infrastructure climate resiliency
- Long term success of water conservation and availability of water for system expansion
- Future of Wastewater Treatment – will Deer Island have to upgrade treatment?
Moderated Discussion: Following the presentation, EBC Board Member Catherine Finneran will moderate a discussion with Mr. Laskey on issues of concern to the EBC membership.
Please come prepared with questions on issues that are important to you and your clients.
- Fred Laskey, Executive Director, Massachusetts Water Resources Authority
- Catherine Finneran, Vice President, Sustainability and Environmental Affairs, Eversource Energy
Thank you to our Silver Sponsor
Registration, Appetizers: 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Program: 6:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
If registration occurs ——–>,Through November 11,After November 11
For EBC Members only – register five attendees for the price of four!
Discount will automatically be applied during online registration.
Cancellations must be received by 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 11 for a refund. No-shows will be charged. Please keep in mind that online registration for this program will close at 12:00 p.m. on November 13. Walk-in registration is accepted at the door.
EBC Members Only – Ascending Professional Rate: $25
Attendees who have worked in the environmental/energy sector for less than 10 years.
Job Seeker Rate: $25
For attendees currently seeking employment, not for those currently self-employed.