Rapid advancements in drone technology enable us to collect accurate and timely data for nearly limitless commercial applications in the environmental consulting and engineering industry. We have assembled a panel of industry experts who will present interesting case studies and discuss the latest news surrounding the use and regulation of unmanned aircraft.
Some example drone applications include:
- Coastal change monitoring
- Environmental Incident response
- Erosion control monitoring
- Solid waste management
- Landfill monitoring
- Pipeline infrastructure monitoring
- Photogrammetry and 3D modeling
- Geologic resource evaluation
- Cut/fill volume estimation
- Land use monitoring
- Thermography and building envelope evaluation
General Continuing Education Certificates are awarded by the EBC for this program (3.0 training contact hours). Please select this option during registration if you wish to receive a certificate.
Program Chair & Moderator
UAS in the New England Energy Market Today
- Jon Budreski, Co-Founder, AirShark
Application Case Study: Survey Benefits
- Anthony Darlington, Drone Operator / Technology Specialist, VHB, Inc.
Airspace Safety and Regulatory Update
- Chris Poreda, Poreda Law; Former Regional Council, FAA New England Region
Sub-contracting UAS Services or DIY
UAS as Tools for Stakeholder Engagement