- This event has passed.
EBC Evening Reception – MEPA Director – Maeve Vallely Bartlett
November 16, 2011 @ 6:30 pm - October 24, 2021 @ 3:04 am
Through the MEPA office, the Massachusetts Secretary of the Executive Office of Energy and Environmental Affairs conducts environmental impact reviews of certain projects requiring state agency action. Agency actions include granting state permits or licenses, providing state financial assistance, or transferring state land.
Issues to be addressed by Maeve Vallely Bartlett include:
- New policy and regulation announcements
- Continued Implementation of the Greenhouse Gas Emissions Policy and Protocol
- Update on practice under the public benefit review regulations
- Updates on significant MEPA decisions and projects in litigation
- Integrated MEPA and Permitting (Super MEPA)
- and more