- This event has passed.
EBC Evening Program with Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources Commissioner Judith Judson
September 30, 2015 @ 5:00 pm - 7:30 pm
The Environmental Business Council (EBC) is pleased to present Judith Judson, the Commissioner of the Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER).
Creating a Cleaner Energy Future for the Commonwealth
The Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources (DOER) develops and implements policies and programs aimed at ensuring the adequacy, security, diversity, and cost-effectiveness of the Commonwealth’s energy supply within the context of creating a cleaner energy future. To that end, DOER strives to:
- Ensure deployment of all cost-effective energy efficiency
- Maximize development of clean energy resources
- Create and implement energy strategies to assure reliable supplies and improve the cost of clean energy relative to fossil-fuel based generation
- Support Massachusetts’ clean energy companies and spur Massachusetts’ clean energy employment
Commissioner Judson will provide an overview of state energy programs, priorities, and implementation strategies that reflect those issues that are important to the strategic energy and environmental goals of Secretary Beaton and the Baker administration.
- Judith Judson, Commissioner, Massachusetts Department of Energy Resources
- Stephen B. Barrett, Director of Clean Energy, HMMH
- Adam Wade, Attorney, Foley Hoag LLP
- Daniel Belin, Director, Electric Transmission, Ecology and Environment, Inc.
- Fran Hoey, Senior Vice President, Tighe & Bond