- This event has passed.
EBC Evening Program: Future Issues for Commercial Real Estate Development in Massachusetts
June 18, 2014 @ 5:30 pm - October 18, 2021 @ 1:30 pm
While there is a real estate boom taking place in Boston, there remain many ongoing significant issues impacting future commercial real estate development in the city and beyond, including climate change, affordable housing, urban soils, community development and more.
This EBC program will feature David Begelfer, Chief Executive Officer of NAIOP Massachusetts, the leading organization for developers, owners and related professionals in real estate. Based on the latest economic conditions, market trends, and state and federal legislative initiatives, Mr. Begelfer will provide his reflections on what the future holds for the development of new real estate projects and their impact on the quality of life in the city.
- David Begelfer, Chief Executive Officer
Following Mr. Begelfer’s keynote presentation, Leo Roy from VHB will lead a discussion with Mr. Begelfer and three panelists to address issues of concern.
- Leo Pierre Roy, Managing Director, Environmental and Energy Services Group, Vanasse Hangen Brustlin, Inc.
- Vivien Li, President, The Boston Harbor Association
- Anjie Preston, Board of Directors, Neighborhood of Affordable Housing
- Robert A. Fishman, Partner and Chair, Land Use, Permitting and Development Practice Group, Nutter McClennen & Fish, LLP
Visit the Presentations section of the EBC website to view the available presentations from this program.